After you start up SaneBox or enable/disable an optional Sane folder from your SaneBox Dashboard, you might not see the new folders right away in your webmail or email software program.
Where are my emails!?
When you signed up for SaneBox, we analyzed your email account looking for who is important to you. Those that were deemed unimportant, were filtered to your SaneLater folder within your own email account (or any other Sane folder you enabled during or since you signed up for a SaneBox account.)
If you don’t see SaneLater (or other new Sane mail folders) immediately:
- Logout or quit your webmail or mail app and start fresh a moment later.
- Then select your email software of choice below for simple steps your program may require to show new email folders.
- Outlook.com (aka Hotmail)
- Outlook Web App (OWA)
- Office 365
- GoDaddy WorkSpace
- TopMail Hosting
- Zoho Mail
Email Software (AKA Email Clients)
- iOS (iPhone, iPad)
- Outlook for iOS
- Outlook for Android
- Apple mail
- Hiri - Mac, Win, Linux
- Inbox by Google
- Outlook 2016
- Outlook 2015 Mac
- Outlook 2013
- Outlook 2011 Mac
- Outlook 2010
- Outlook 2007
- Outlook 2003
- Windows Live Essentials
- Spark (iOS)
Why do I need to do this?
The instruction sets linked above will help you freshly synchronize with your mail server, so that you see an updated representation for the list of folders showing in your email software client (like Outlook, Apple Mail, iOS Mail) or in your WebMail view.
- The more mail there is in your email account, the longer SaneBox signup analysis will take to finish. The speed of your email server is also a factor.
- Some folders, such as @SaneNotSpam and @SaneArchive, will only be auto-generated when they are necessary.
If the Instructions do not work.
- If your mail folders are usually “nested” as Inbox subfolders, expand with your sub-folder arrow and look there.
- If you’re using POP mail settings, go here.
Wait, I use something else!
Try quitting and restarting your email program. That often does the trick and causes a fresh sync that makes new folders on your mail server appear for you in your email software app. Shutting down and restarting your computer or mobile device is another helpful step in some cases. A comparison view through your webmail is always a helpful go-to as well. And if you are using webmail, wait a moment and then refresh or reload the page to be sure your web browser is showing the most current view.