First rest assured: All your emails stay on your server
At no time does your emails leave your host’s email server. In other words, SaneBox never downloads your email nor does it upload your emails to your SaneBox Dashboard (account). All emails processed by SaneBox will always remain in your own personal (or work) email account.
How do I find my Sane folders?
The joy of SaneBox email prioritizing works from anywhere you read your mail, including the handy Outlook mobile app for Android (and most all other mail clients and hosting webmail too.) Like usual, the button near the top-left is your navigation menu for browsing email accounts and their folders in Outlook for Android.
1. Go to email accounts folder view with the menu button, top-left in the Outlook app.
2. If you have more than one address configured in Outlook for Android, select in the left-margin to choose to see mailbox folders for the specific email account.
3. As you scroll down the list of mail folders, you may need to expand the view by tapping on any choice to See All Folders.
4. Browse down the full view of mail folders and tap into SaneLater or other Sane folders.
Still don’t see your SaneLater folder via Outlook mobile?
If you’ve received our welcome email (or see from your dashboard that SaneBox account setup has completed) and you still don’t see SaneLater under your email account in the Outlook mobile app:
Steps for Android refresh
- Bring up your list of running apps.
- Swipe-up to quit the Outlook app, (from in your list of running apps.)
- Hold your power button to shutdown device for fresh start.
- Power up and launch the Outlook app.
- Top-left menu, account view, tap the account to expand folder view.
- Browse or Scroll down and tap into SaneLater.
Making SaneBox Trainings
Train SaneBox right from in Outlook mobile: by moving emails from the Inbox to a Sane folder or vice versa. You can train or just process mail from in your daily SaneBox Digest. Or you can visit your Sane folders right from in Outlook for Android and process or make training moves for Sanebox right from there too.
Use the little Folder icon (shown while viewing an email in the Outlook app) to make a move to SaneLater or another Sane folder or your Inbox. That will create a SaneBox training. New trainings will then show on this section of your SaneBox Dashboard a few minutes later.
If you have any questions or just want to let us know you are using SaneBox via the Outlook app for mobile, click here to tell us about it.