Free up your (and your team's) time
An average employee spends 13 hours per week reading and replying to email.
That's right, 30% of your team's time is wasted on a completely reactive activity - not even closely related to their job description. And they don't even get as much email as you!
SaneBox moves unimportant emails out of the Inbox and summarizes them in a digest, which saves an average employee ~8 hours a month. Just think of how much more could be accomplished in that time.
- Nothing to learn, it just works: SaneBox simply creates a folder and moves unimportant emails there
- Dead simple for the lazy, powerful suite of features for the geeks
- Works everywhere (email folders sync across devices)
- Your IT manager will love it
- Multiply 8 hours a month by # of your employees. That's the amount of man hours SaneBox will save you every week.
SaneBox is the single best product for reducing email noise I have ever used. Incredible. Seriously, try it!