All your emails stay on your server.
At no time does your emails leave your host’s email server. In other words, SaneBox never downloads your email nor does it upload your emails to your SaneBox Dashboard (account). All emails processed by SaneBox will always remain in your own personal (or work) email account.
- To display the Folders list, go to the View menu and select “ Show Folder List”.
- If the option is “Hide Folder List”, the list is already displayed. You can scroll down the folder list to see all of your folders.
- If you still don’t see SaneLater or any other Sane folders, select your Mailbox from the list of folders on the left to see a list of folders in the main pane.
Right-click on the Mailbox name and select “ Receive Complete Folder List” to update the list of folders.
- Folders you are not subscribed to have a grey folder icon next to their names.
- To subscribe to a folder, right-click on its name and select “ Subscribe”.