It is important for SaneBox to see who you send emails to because it’s an essential part of how we determine our trainings for you. If you save your emails to your home computer, we cannot see them and therefore our service is not being fully utilized. Here are some steps to ensure SaneBox sees what you send.
1. At the top of the screen, choose Mail , then; Preferences , then Accounts and choose the account that you use with SaneBox.
2. Click on Mailbox Behaviors , and then click the check box next to Sent selecting Store sent messages on the server. Here is a screenshot to demonstrate. Once you have completed this step, you can close this window.
3. Back in your mail view, select the Sent folder. Make sure it is NOT the sent folder on your Mac.
Here’s a look at what you do not want to select.
Here’s a look at what you do want to select.
Note: If you do not see the sent folder that you want to choose from your list of server-side folders under that email account, normally that means it’s already been worked out and so you can just skip the rest of the steps below.
4. After clicking on the correct Sent folder, Go to the Mailbox menu at the top of the screen. Click on Use This Mailbox For and then choose Sent. Notice how it moves to appear under sent up above.
5. You should then select all the messages from in the Sent folder that’ll show up under On My Mac and then right-click to Move them to the Sent folder you specified in Step 3.
6. When you have done this, feel free to open a Support request so we can confirm for you that it worked. Sending test messages and then looking to see where they appear helps too.