You can use Apple Mail’s Operators to quickly find your emails.
Using Different Operators
- _ from :_ find emails sent from your contacts.
- _ to :_ find emails you’ve sent to others.
- _ subject :_ find emails containing certain subject.
- _ date :_ find emails by date
You can perform a simple search by typing your query in the Search field in Mail’s toolbar. (Command-Option-F.)
- Mail will notice that when you type, it matches either a name, email address, date, subject or message header. Click on the one that closely matches what you are looking for to narrow your search.
Find emails sent from your contacts.
People < Mint Bills Updates < email@example.com
Adjust your tokens by clicking on the little arrow (as seen below):
Using Multiple Tokens
Need to narrow your search down even further? Use multiple tokens:
If you are still not finding an email, please write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.