You will know your SaneReminder didn’t get created if…
3. You got a bounce email.
Here are the reasons this might have happened:
- You haven’t properly set up your Sent folder so it contains receipts of all your sent mail.&Click here for directions on how to fix that.
- You didn’t use a proscribed SaneReminder address.
- All Dates start with a Month word in English like Jan or January.
- Day of Weeks are in english like Mon or Monday
- All Times end with AM or PM.
- We understand delimiters like . or + or - (try to delimit your address)
- Don’t use spaces
- So Jan.email@example.com or Jan.8.8AM@SaneBox.com is OK
- So Monday@sanebox.com or Mon.9PM@sanebox.com is OK
- At the moment, servers using Active Sync will not work with SaneReminders.