Advanced Filtering gives you more customization and granular control over how emails are organized and processed for you by SaneBox.
To access Advanced Filtering, follow these steps:
- Log in to your dashboard at www.sanebox.com
- Then use the Trainings & Filters button to access [Advanced]
This is what that section looks like:
Utilize Advanced Filtering for these specialized settings that enhance your SaneBox service to be the best email management tool, specifically for you:
SaneBox Advanced Feature details
- Auto Replies go to - Escape from pesky emails like: “I am on vacation…”, thanks to the auto-reply handling feature on your SaneBox account. This impacts only auto-reply emails and not the contacts themselves. So if they send you a real email, you will receive it in your usual folder. (The “default folder” destination for auto-reply handling is SaneLater.)
- SaneBox Intelligence Settings - Allows you to fine-tune SaneBox predictive processing to best match your vocation and work style.
- Move flagged emails to Inbox When enabled, flagged (starred) emails will be auto-moved to Inbox so you remember to process them. When done you can archive each or simply remove flags and SaneBox will move them back where they came from.
Looking for Subject and Domain filters?
Easily locate Advanced filtering or Domain or Subject filtering controls from your SaneBox menu. Look under the Settings section, and simply select the one you want from your navigation menu to view your settings for that filter feature.
If you are using SaneCC, Subject Filters are the only filters that override SaneCC.
Find more great email management intelligence ideas in our SaneBox Blog.
And if you need help with something specific or have general questions, please open a support ticket via firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include details about what specific email client app software it is that you use and what mobile or desktop operating system it is where your issue or needs occur.