Will SaneBox work with iOS?
SaneBox works with any email client, device or provider (with the exception of POP-only providers, and there are very few of those left). The whole point of SaneBox is to get unimportant emails out of your way so that you can deal with your important ones now. We take all of those unimportant emails and put them into SaneLater so that you can either archive or delete them when you have a free moment.
How do I find my Sane folders?
- Watch this video.
Or try these written steps for the native iOS email app:
- Click on the button in the top left corner that says “Mailboxes” or “Accounts”
- If it says “Mailboxes”, you’ll go directly to the list of your folders. Scroll until you see “SaneLater”
- If it says “Accounts”, you’ll need to then click on the Account that SaneBox is filtering. Scroll until you see “SaneLater”.
If this doesn’t work:
Exit from the Mail application and restart your iOS device
- Double click on the home button on your device
- Swipe-up on the Mail app to exit/quit
(iOS 6: hold down on the mail app until red minus sign appears, click the minus sign on the Mail icon to quit that app).
- Hold the power button to shut down and Restart
If that doesn’t work, try this:
- For IMAP, mail is held on the server. So you could delete your email account from your phone setup and recreate it to force the app to sync with your mail server.
For those using the Gmail iOS client application, try this:
- Click on Rectangle in top left corner
- Scroll down to “Labels” section, @SaneLater will be there
If you still don’t see @SaneLater or your other folders, you’re probably using POP settings in your email software. You need to switch to IMAP settings in order to use SaneBox. Luckily, here are instructions on how to do that: http://pop2imap.com
Please note: those with Exchange server hosted email accounts can locate related support articles via a Help Center Search.