You can subscribe to an iCal feed of your upcoming SaneReminders. This way you can quickly see what’s ahead and plan your follow up in advance.
Here’s how you do this:
1. Head over to your Reminders tab in your SaneBox Dashboard.
2.Towards the bottom of the page, you’ll see a link called iCal Feed
3. Copy the link.
4. Go to Outlook and click the Tools tab.
5. Select Account Settings and then RSS Feeds.
6. On the Internet Calendars tab, click New , paste the link you copied, and click Add.
7. Now under Your Calendars in Outlook you can select the newly created calendar and view your upcoming SaneReminders. You can also rename that calendar as you see fit.
For Outlook 2011 on Mac, Microsoft no longer supports it.