Sanebox's RemindMe feature isn't just a great follow-up tool - it's also perfect for creating task listsSaneRemindMe is a super light weight way to manage your tasks. To set a reminder simply send an email with an action item in the subject line or body to <timeframe>@sanebox.com (examples below). When that time comes, you'll receive that email from your past self.
Here are several of the many ways to utilize RemindMe as a task list:
- Buy concert tickets on their release date (Dec.firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Remember to buy flowers for the wife (every.Feb.email@example.com)
- Pay bills on time for a change (firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com)
- Write yourself a short to-do list for tomorrow (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Remember to schedule a meeting when the other person is back from vacation (email@example.com)
- Work on something important but non-urgent (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Don't forget about happy hour! (email@example.com)
- Remember the yoga class (firstname.lastname@example.org
- Check the oil of your car (email@example.com)
- Remember to #FF (firstname.lastname@example.org)
We also support the 24 hour clock (email@example.com is the same to us as firstname.lastname@example.org). And here are some more tips about SaneRemindMe. At any point you can also see your upcoming reminders via a calendar feed (here's how)!